Order Information for New Hand Made Perry White Pipes
How to Order a Pipe: PLEASE.... AFTER ORDERING YOUR PIPE EMAIL ME
* When ordering by e-mail please include your shipping address, phone number, and a good time to call. I will either call or email to confirm. All pipes are sold plus shipping.
* I accept credit cards through your verified PayPal account
* If you live in the United States and wish to purchase a pipe and are paying by PAYPAL just
click on the "BUY NOW" button
* U.S. Shipping is $12 USD via USPS Priority Mail Insured
* If you are paying by USPS money order or check drawn on a U.S. bank pleasecontact me .
Worldwide Customers I accept payments by PayPal only contact me first please.
Worldwide customers remit payment by Pay Pal ONLY include an additional $35.00 for International Insured EXPRESS MAIL shipping.
Per PayPal rules your pipe will ship fully insured and with the full value declared on custom forms.
You may have to pay additional duty.
Please know your country has this service before you order, I cannot ship to you without the service.
* Worlwide I accept and welcome verified PayPal payments ONLY!
* In the U.S. I accept PayPal, USPS Postal Service Money Orders, or Personal Checks drawn on United States Banks ONLY! (Money orders or checks to be made payable to Bob Swanson, please)
* All payments must clear my Bank or PayPal account BEFORE the pipe is shipped.
* Any questions about the pipes or regarding ordering please contact me by phone or email.
* I appreciate your business and respect your integrity in these matters.
Each Perry White pipe is made from fine quality aged briar root. The pipe is Hand Made in America. If within one (1) year of the date of purchase the bowl of this pipe should burn out or crack, a new pipe will be given in exchange to the original purchaser of the pipe. A pipe so given cannot be exchanged again. Details, date of purchase and pipe should be sent to the maker. Contact at PerryWhitePipes.com
Bob Swanson Pipemaker Phone: 954-295-7905 E-mail: contact
Perry White Straight Grain Dublin with fluting and Mahogany nutshell bit extension
To be added to my personal email list and receive updates and good news about pipes and information provided on my website, including when I add a just finished new pipe or If you wish to be removed from my personal email list click here and send the email with your instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org